Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Prosthetic Amalgams III - Now Available






My New Prose Poetry Collection Prosthetic Amalgams III is now available at Amazon.

Call them prose poems, flash fiction, nano fiction, poetic prose, short-shorts, one-page fictions, creative nonfiction, or drabbles. To me they all mix and meld, intersect, overlap and combine into something I like to think of as Prosthetic Amalgams. The included pieces cover a full spectrum of genres as well from realistic to surreal, from poetic to prophetic, from slapstick to slipstream. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Kenny A. Chaffin - July 2018

Should be available world wide and would certainly love any ratings, comments or reviews! Anyone whom I provided an ARC (advance reader's copy) feel free to mention that in/if you do a review.

Thank you all and Enjoy!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F72H91G

No comments:

Post a Comment