Friday, June 15, 2018

Republished Amalgams and Prep for New Releases (i.e. What I've been up to)

Sort of in preparation for my next round of publication I made some minor corrections to my Prosthetic Amalgams books as well as addressing a couple of formatting issues and have Republished both of them at Amazon.

I got a start on what will be my next Poetry Collection and will try to pull that together in the next week or so closely followed by a collection of Prose Poetry/Micro Fiction. I'd love to get them both completed and published by the end of June. Quite doable I think. I may actually find that I have enough material for a second new poetry/prose poetry collection as well.

It has been two years since the last book - Prosthetic Amalgams II and something like four years since the last traditional poetry collection publication.

Here we go, wish me luck! :)

My Amazon Author Site: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007S3SMY8

No comments:

Post a Comment